Monday, June 21, 2010

06-21-10: Thought I had better get caught up on my written journey to better health. I met my personal trainer John withTraci Heiner at the Wellness Center. In conjunction they set up a work out module for me. Yes I am sure they enjoyed the old fat guy sweating like there was no tomorrow. But it was good for me and I didn't have to clutch at my chest yet.

On Thursday I attended the first class where we were taught about food consumption and what to and what not to eat and what proportions to have. Needless to say, out with the good and in with the healthy in what seems to be in very small proportions. What's the old adage, what won't kill you will make you strong? Well time will certainly tell!!!!!

I worked at applying what was taught to us for my meals during the weekend. I have been eating less but not quite good with the figuring out the measurements of carbs, proteins etc. Had dinner with friends at the Little America Friday night. That was a little tough. By the way, does anyone make healthy ice cream??

I met with John this morning at 0600 hours. Had our first cardio/weight training session. I felt pretty good about it. In a couple of areas we added a little more difficulty and I beleive we can add more on Wednesday. I felt good about that and today's session.

No comments:

Post a Comment