Monday, September 20, 2010

09-20-10: Well all good things must come to an end sometime and we are at that point with the 100 Day Heart Challenge. I want to express my sincere appreciation to all that is involved with and support this program. John, my personal trainer was great. I could not have asked for a better trainer and friend. Words can't accurately express the gratitude I have for him and his dedication.

As I mentioned to Steve Smoot and the Administrative Council, a few weeks ago, I know that programs take financial resources and in this difficult financial times we find us in, the question has to be raised is this program worth the cost? As I assured them and want to assure you that from my perspective it is absolutely.

For me, the 100 Day Heart Challenge was most probably a life saver. It provided me a vehicle and support to make some healthy changes that I needed in my life. I am saddened to think that it is over, but look forward to the next 100 Days to see what additional improvements I can make.

Hitting below 220 is a mile stone in my personal progression. I am hoping that within the next 100 Days I can break the 200 mark. That is my goal.

Due to scheduling conflicts, Rob Daniels and I won't be crossing the finish line together in Mike's Mad Dash as we had planned. But we have compromised, he will be holding a can of beer at his cabin while I cross the finish line.

1 comment:

  1. You can totally do the 200 mark. I know you can do it! When is the Mike's Mad Dash???

    ReplyDelete