Monday, July 12, 2010

07-12-10: Another weekend has come and gone. Isn't it interesting how most of live for those two days off. Well one has to work hard to play hard I guess. Can't have a Friday without a Monday. My daughter Cristy and her family left this morning to head back to Texas. Things will be different when I get home tonight with no grand kids, no extra dog, no treats on the counter, and no toys on the floor.

I weighed in at 232 on Sunday morning for a loss of approximately 13 pounds since the start of this program. However I worked out this morning with John and while in front of the mirrors at the Wellness Center, I still could see "Java the Hut" staring back at me. VERY SCARY!!!! I wonder what it would take to get those mirrors replaced with the ones you see at amusement parks that make you look tall and skinny?

On the food front, I did indulge somewhat. I enjoy an Ab's Fat Boy Special. The original double patty cheese burger. Have any of you readers been there??? Well worth the drive up to Salt Lake. Too many family food fests this weekend also, but I did maintain, so it will be good to get back to a more normal routine.

For those of you that stopped to say hi to me at the American Fork Steel Days Car Show, it was good seeing you and chatting for a few minutes with you. Hope you enjoyed the show.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss. You went to Ab's and didn't invite Me?!? Gee I know how much I'm loved. Always the forgotten one. I'm really proud of you. Keep it up. Hopefully not having all the treats staring you in the face will help you reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the gym mirrors are awful too. I hate to have to do sit up in front of them. Good job on the great work!

    ReplyDelete