Monday, August 2, 2010

08-02-10: Last week I told you about the result of my MD visit and the good news from it. As you could tell, I was excited that things were making an improvement. Well no good deed goes unpunished as the saying goes.

Thursday was a long day of work for both my wife and me. We finally hooked up at about 8PM. Neither of us had eaten since lunch, her a small salad and me a cup of soup. Needless to say we were hungry. We decided to hit Mi.Ranchito by the University Mall, as we were driving down State Street the hungries hit hard and fast. We changed our plans and pulled into Apollo Burger instead. We ordered the kid's size cheese burger with fries. I stuck to water to drink. I must admit that the cheese burger tasted particularly good that evening. As we were finishing up, the family who I had not paid too much attention to sitting in the corner got up to leave. To my surprise, it was Jane Fox's family. Yes, I was BUSTED!!!! with my last mouthful of cheese burger. So out of guilt I went home and did another thirty minutes on the stationary bike.

Saturday morning after doing my routine on the stationary bike I went for a 20 minute walk. That was enjoyable. Sunday I did two sets of thirty minutes on the stationary bike. This morning I met with John and got butt kicked again. That boy does like to see me suffer.

My weight has bounced between 227 and 228 pounds, so that is one to two pounds less than from last week. So I'm looking at about an 18 pounds loss since this program started. I am hoping it will be more.

5 comments:

  1. Go Brain go ,you are the man.Next time get a real hamburger 1/2 pounder

    ReplyDelete
  2. They way weight flluctuates between 2 lbs everyday depending on the time you weigh yourself. Regardless I'm still proud of you. 18 lbs is great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great. It's ok to some good fatty food now and there, jut not all of the time. Don't listen to Rob, he's a bad influence :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all human. Keep on going!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete