Monday, August 16, 2010

08-16-10: It been interesting that the Heart Challenge is more than one half over, yet the routine of exercising and eating correctly still do not seem to feel like a habit. For me I guess they never will. It will be a life style change that I will have to stay on top of and force myself to do.

This week I have been craving food big time bad. Almost to the point that I want to binge. This weekend, I did take a couple of eating pleasures.

My weight show 222 lbs, yesterday which was two pounds less from last week. The family took another walk up Provo Canyon yesterday morning resulting in a 7.8 miles. My feet did better this week over last week. I got two blisters on two of my toes which resulted in loosing one toe nail.

This morning John, the personal trainer, was back from his vacation. I knew I was in touble when he walked through the Wellness Center door. He had the look and sparkle in his eys that said, suck it up fat boy, you're going to work your buns off.!!! And I did.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Brian! I took a double take when you walked by the Gift Shop this morning. With my double vision a double take wasn't that hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes.... I fear that sparkle will also be in Dallas' eyes when he returns from his vacation! Good job this week!! You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete